1. Sean Spicer: RNC Chief Strategist and Communications Director
2. Kimberly Guilfoyle: Co-host/anchor of "The Five" on Fox News Channel, former assistant district attorney at the San Francisco and Los Angeles District Attorney’s Offices
3. Laura Ingraham: Attorney, Fox News contributor, nationally syndicated conservative talk radio host, founder of LifeZette.com, former Supreme Court clerk for Justice Clarence Thomas and speechwriter for President Ronald Reagan.
4. Katrina Pierson: Former Trump Campaign National spokeswoman and congressional candidate.
5. Fox News analyst and former Nixon staffer Monica Crowley was also in the running for consideration, but has been tapped as Deputy National Security advisor instead.