One year ago today, Americans elected the 45th President of the United States: Donald J. Trump. As Republicans across the nation cheered, liberals on the hand, had major meltdowns.
Here are five of the BEST meltdowns of the 2016 election.
5. When you fall to the floor in tears because your candidate lost.
Their world came crashing down....literally.
4. When you're seen on national TV crying over Hillary Clinton losing.
This will surely haunt them for the rest of their lives.
3. When Rachel Maddow thinks she's the voice of "the people."
Isn't it ironic that a liberal elitist thinks she can speak on behalf of minority groups?
2. When people feel like the end of the world is taking place because Trump was sworn in.
An anti-Trump protester screams 'no' as Donald Trump is sworn in as the 45th US President pic.twitter.com/qmsaFmMSkr— ITV News (@itvnews) January 20, 2017
You would have thought another terrorist attack took place, not that a Republican was elected.
1. When Rachel Maddow tries to convince people the world is coming to an end, all because Donald Trump was the Republican nominee.
Yes, this is real life.... https://t.co/NEU67a7U1o— Maddow Blog (@MaddowBlog) October 8, 2016
When Rachel Maddow is your voice of reason, you know something is seriously wrong.