What will future mainstream published books on "president-elect" Biden say about the "dashing, coherent, charismatic statesman"? With the release of Obama's third book, a 700-page self-glorification tome, we each need to be reminded of what gets published and promoted in the mainstream press, and what never sees the light of day.
From the day Donald Trump was inaugurated and, realistically, even months before that, the mainstream press, major book publishers, and most print media had ill-will for Donald Trump. Seemingly 24/7, Trump’s every move was detected, inspected, analyzed, and categorized as something malevolent. A spate of published books during his first term sought to publicize his personality faults, bad decisions, poor leadership, and anything else under the sun.
Obama, Master Manipulator
Noticeably missing from the national conversation, and from those who dwell on books proclaiming the incapacities of Donald Trump, is discussion about the books published during and after Barack Obama's presidency concerning Obama's shortcomings. Among other things, Obama was the most treasonous president in our history, and ample proof is available.
Obama has been protesting loud and long of late about the failures of the Trump administration, the glory of a "forthcoming" Biden administration, and how we ought to all "get on with it." Actually, in the face of notable evidence of Democrat election fraud, Obama is praying that Biden makes it to the White House so that the litany of Obama's crimes will be buried, at the least, for four years.
With a second Trump term, and Trump no longer concerned about re-election, he could go after Obama with full force.
For Your Reading Pleasure
You likely haven’t been exposed to most of the books cited below. These books, in no particular order, are written by authors who researched the blunders, incapacities, deceit, incompetence, criminality, and, yes, treasonous behavior of Barack Obama.
* The Worst President in History: The Legacy of Barack Obama, by Matt Margolis
* The 22 Worst Outrages of the Obama Administration, by Keith Koffler
* Shadowland: From Jeffrey Epstein to the Clintons, from Obama and Biden to the Occult Elite, by Thomas Horn
* Fallout: Nuclear Bribes, Russian Spies, and the Washington Lies that Enriched the Clinton and Biden Dynasties, by John Solomon
* Barack Obama's Rules for Revolution: The Alinsky Model, by David Horowitz
* Stonewalled: My Fight for Truth Against the Forces of Obstruction, Intimidation, and Harassment in Obama's Washington, by Sharyl Attkisson
* Unmasking Obama: The Fight to Tell the True Story of a Failed Presidency, by Jack Cashill
* Fast and Furious: Barack Obama's Bloodiest Scandal and the Shameless Cover-Up, by Katie Pavlich
* Trumping Obama: How President Trump Saved Us From Barack Obama's Legacy, by Matt Margolis and Jeffrey Lord
* The People Vs. Barack Obama: The Criminal Case Against the Obama Administration, by Ben Shapiro
* Barack Obama Is Afraid of Sharyl Attkisson: The definitive guide to the shenanigans of America's 44th president, by Daniel Alman
* Obama’s Benghazi Scandal: How the Obama Administration Changed Its Story about the Terrorist Attack in Libya, by Gregory Flynn
* Obama's Lack of Honor, by Robert Fisch
* Barack Obama and the Road to Bondage – A Case Study, by R. Catton and S. Catton
* Deceived and Betrayed by the Father of Transparency: Barack Obama, the First anti-American President, by Larry Croft
* Ugly Truths: About Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and the REAL Democratic Party, by T.C. Brennan
* The Lost Decade: 2007 thru 2017 A Failed Experiment in Progressive Government, by Merlyn Vandervort
* The Worst President Ever: The Definitive Record of Barack H. Obama, by Robert Belie
* Barack Obama and Leadership: 10 Reasons the 44th President Squandered Unprecedented Goodwill, by Joseph Andrews
* How Obama Betrayed America....And No One Is Holding Him Accountable, by David Horowitz
* The Deep State: How an Army of Bureaucrats Protected Barack Obama and Is Working to Destroy the Trump Agenda, by Jason Chaffetz
* Clean House: Exposing Our Government's Secrets and Lies, by Tom Fitton
* IRS Scandal: How Barack Obama and Lois Lerner Used the IRS to Illegally Target and Harass Tea Party and Other Conservative Organizations, by Daniel Alman
* Only in Chicago: How the Rod Blagojevich Scandal Engulfed Illinois; Embroiled Barack Obama, Rahm Emanuel, and Jesse Jackson, Jr.; and Enthralled the Nation, by Natasha Korecki
* Obama and the War Against the Jews, by Jacob Laksin
No Balance, Ever
Keep in mind that all of these books were published in an environment where the liberal press will publish anything and everything they can to diminish Trump, and block, thwart, and contort as much as they can anything that exposes the miserable failure named Barack Obama.
Any books from the liberal press on "president-elect" Joe Biden will follow much the same pattern.