This presidential race has seen the most colossal battle of rumors, revelations, and revilement in political history.
I discovered that a surprising number of my friends and neighbors are still torn about Tuesday. They do not like either candidate for a variety of reasons.
I have helped many friends and neighbors by reminding them that this election is not about personality. The only thing that matters is policy – what the candidate will do as president. To hell with the rumor mill.
Donald Trump had some perhaps slightly racy years, matured, and has been living a clean Christian life since marrying Melania. After giving up on both the Democrat and Republican parties, he walked away from a comfortable 1% insider life and spent over $58 million of his own money taking on the uni-party beltway globalist establishment. He loves America enough to make a great personal sacrifice as a true American patriot.
Donald Trump’s Contract With The American Voter is exactly what President Trump will do. It will reconstruct the hearth and soul of our Great nation. It will reverse the great calamities impacting millions of Americans.
For those who do not want to read the full contract, here is an abbreviated version of the policies that Donald Trump will execute:
- Congressional term limits
- Federal hiring freeze
- Retiring two federal regulations for every new one
- A five-year ban on officials from becoming lobbyists after leaving government service
- Lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying for foreign government
- Ban on foreign lobbyists raising funds for American elections
- Renegotiation or withdrawal from NAFTA
- Withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership
- China will be treated as a currency manipulator
- All foreign trading abuses will be identified and halted
- Lifting arbitrary restrictions and roadblocks of production of American energy and pipelines
- Cancel payments to U.N. climate change programs and apply the monies to American water and environment.
- Cancel and reverse every unconstitutional executive order of President Obama
- Select a conservative judge to replace Justice Scalia
- Cancel funding to “sanctuary cities”
- Remove over 2-million criminal illegal aliens
- Suspend immigration from terror-prone countries until extreme vetting can be put in place.
Actions in cohort with Congress:
- Middle Class Tax Relief And Simplification Act: Tax reductions on businesses (35% to 15%) and families (averaging 35% for the middle class), trade reforms, and regulatory relief. This will grow the economy at a 4% rate and spur the creation of 25 million jobs.
- Tariffs of 35% to discourage businesses from moving jobs overseas.
- Public-private partnerships and tax incentives on private investment to spur infrastructure development
- End common core, and allow parents to send their children to the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school of their choice.
- Repeal and replace Obamacare, including cutting red tape at the FDA blocking approval of over 4,000 new medicines.
- Taxpayers will be able to deduct child and parent care costs from taxes and establishes tax-free dependent care savings accounts, with matching contributions for low-income citizens. Businesses will be incentivized to provide on-site child care.
- Building wall along the Mexican border to halt illegal immigration and importation of illegal drugs. There will be a mandatory 2-year prison sentence for those who re-enter the U.S. after deportation, and a 5-year sentence for felons who re-enter the U.S. Other criteria also requires a 5 –year sentence.
- Policy is established to dismantle criminal gangs.
- Ending the military sequester, and proper funding for Veterans programs and medical care. Veterans who do not get proper care can use the doctor of their choice at government expense.
- New ethics policy to reduce corruption in Washington.
Everyone who reads the Contract will find themselves in it. Please share this article with your perplexed friends. It is all they need to know to be comfortable when they vote on Tuesday.