This is one of those rare segments where I have to force myself to post it because the content is so rich with stupidity, bombast, exaggeration, hyperbole, lies, projection, deceit, red herrings, and feigned outrage, that--as Dinesh D'Souza has said--I feel like a mosquito in a nudist colony and do not know where to begin. I am so overwhelmed that I simply want to move on with my life and forget I just witnessed this...I don't even know what to call it. So I won't. I will let the video speak for itself and post a few gems from the segment below.
- Republicans are going after women's rights and birth control.
- Planned Parenthood is very helpful to women.
- The GOP are really trying to control women's lives and they don't like poor people.
- Restricting tax payer money to Planned Parenthood will double abortions.
- The Republicans are trying to kill Planned Parenthood.
- I always hear good things about Planned Parenthood.
- Republicans don't care about stopping abortions.
- America supports Planned Parenthood.
Note too that they swapped in the words "birth control" for the word "abortion." How convenient.
Townhall.com is the leading source for conservative news and political commentary and analysis.
Townhall is packed with breaking news headlines, political news, and conservative opinion with Townhall columnists including Ann Coulter, Michelle Malkin, Michael Barone, Star Parker, Dennis Prager, Thomas Sowell, and many more of your favorite conservatives.
Political cartoons full of satire and political humor from editorial cartoonists including Michael Ramirez, Glenn McCoy, and Henry Payne.
Townhall.com also features the latest news videos and pictures on the latest political hot topics including health care reform, the economy, immigration, government tax, President Obama, Sarah Palin, Mitt Romney, Herman Cain, Ron Paul, Iraq, immigration, politics, gay marriage laws, and many more big news issues.
Townhall Magazine is our monthly print magazine that offers more exclusive investigative journalism, in-depth reporting, analysis, interviews with the heavy hitters and powerful exposés.