This is one of those rare segments where I have to force myself to post it because the content is so rich with stupidity, bombast, exaggeration, hyperbole, lies, projection, deceit, red herrings, and feigned outrage, that--as Dinesh D'Souza has said--I feel like a mosquito in a nudist colony and do not know where to begin. I am so overwhelmed that I simply want to move on with my life and forget I just witnessed this...I don't even know what to call it. So I won't. I will let the video speak for itself and post a few gems from the segment below.
- Republicans are going after women's rights and birth control.
- Planned Parenthood is very helpful to women.
- The GOP are really trying to control women's lives and they don't like poor people.
- Restricting tax payer money to Planned Parenthood will double abortions.
- The Republicans are trying to kill Planned Parenthood.
- I always hear good things about Planned Parenthood.
- Republicans don't care about stopping abortions.
- America supports Planned Parenthood.
Note too that they swapped in the words "birth control" for the word "abortion." How convenient.