Last week, I wrote an open letter to John Kasich, pleading with him to do something about a mentally unstable Jihadist professor at Kent State University. The professor has been linked to terrorist activity – such as posting bomb-making instructions on a terrorist website. He’s also posted pleas to use the bombs against American troops. And I’ve amassed evidence that he contributed to that terrorist website using his Kent State University computer.
Nonetheless, the professor who should already have been water-boarded, tried, and sentenced continued to taunt me after the article ran last Friday. In fact, on Saturday, he sent me the following email – again using his Kent State University computer:
Sent: Sat 7/18/09 9:40 PM
The American soldier who went missing June 30 from his base in eastern Afghanistan and was later confirmed to have been captured, appeared on a video posted Saturday to a Web site by the Taliban …The soldier is shown in the 28- minute video with his head shaved and the start of a beard. He is sitting and dressed in a nondescript, gray outfit. Early in the video one of his captors holds the soldier's dog tag up to the camera. His name and ID number are clearly visible. He is shown eating at one point and sitting on a bed…
The soldier said the date is July 14. He says he was captured when he lagged behind on a patrol. He is interviewed in English by his captors, and he is asked his views on the war, which he calls extremely hard, his desire to learn more about Islam and the morale of American soldiers, which he said was low.
Pino’s email was tame compared to others he’s sent to me. But the one he sent to me before that warned President Obama that he would soon need some more coffins sent to the White House. So I published the email in its entirety in my letter to Kasich. And the Secret Service raided Pino’s home four days later.
When the Secret Service raided the home of Professor Pino, which is located on Morris Road in Kent, Ohio, it was part of an ongoing investigation, which dates back to 2007. The local Kent paper, when reporting on the Secret Service raid, attributed the origins of the Pino controversy to “a blog posted at TownHall.com (by) self-described conservative Mike S. Adams…”
Actually, that isn’t true. I write a column, not a blog. So they are being a little hard on themselves when they say they were beat to the story by a blogger. The columnists who wrote that were only beat to the story by a better columnist with more journalistic integrity and more courage in taking on domestic terrorism. Though, as a disclaimer, I should admit that I own more guns than they do.
Louisiana School System Says Educating Illegal Immigrant Children Will Cost $4.6 Million | Sarah Jean Seman
Joe Biden at DNC Women's Lunch: I Sure Miss That Serial Sexual Assaulter Bob Packwood | Katie Pavlich