1) "(Palin) did a disservice to every woman in America. She knew from the first month of pregnancy that kid was going to be Down’s Syndrome. It’s brain dead. A virtual vegetable. She carries it to all these different political events against abortion, she did it just because she didn’t want to say she’d had an abortion. How long is it going to live? Another 12, 15 years? Doesn’t even know it’s in this world. So what kind of compassionate conservative is she? I don’t think anybody will want her near the White House." -- Larry Flynt
2) "You get this one pregnant, she stays pregnant. Karma's a b*tch, isn't it?" -- A description of Mary Katharine Ham by Guy Cimbalo, who published a list of conservative women he'd like to "hate f***". The article was so vile that even Playboy eventually decided to pull it.
3) "I know it wasn’t rape-rape. I think it was something else, but I don’t believe it was rape-rape." -- Whoopi Goldberg on Roman Polanski’s rape of a 13 year-old girl.
4) "Three years ago this week, an intoxicated Christine O'Donnell showed up at the apartment of a 25-year-old Philadelphian and ended up spending the night in his bed. Here's his story—and photos—of his escapade with the would-be Delaware senator." -- The opening from a Gawker piece by a loser named Dustin Dominiak that was called "I Had a One-Night Stand With Christine O'Donnell" despite the fact there was no sex involved in the story.
5) "You know what, man? I am going to literally — if (Palin) gets elected president, I am going to hang out on the grassy knoll all the time, just loaded and ready — because you know what? It’s for my country. It’s for my country. If I got to sacrifice myself, it’s for my country." -- Christopher Titus
6) "What about saying she's a whore?" -- California Governor Jerry Brown and an aide discuss an ad they may run against Meg Whitman.