2) We give out condoms in high schools, our entertainment on TV is DRENCHED in sex while porn and strip clubs are ever present throughout most of the country. Meanwhile, virgins and chaste women are thought of as quaint relics of a bygone era who haven't caught up with the times. Then, we're shocked that more than a third of the population has a venereal infection and 48 percent of all first births are happening outside of marriage .
3) The first reaction to people breaking the law with guns is always a demand that we find a way to take weapons away from law abiding citizens.
4) Politicians vote for bills that run thousands of pages that they haven't read and haven't debated and this is not thought of as particularly unusual.
5) In a nation where 47% of Americans pay no income tax at all, we commonly hear claims that the wealthiest Americans aren't paying their "fair share" even though 86% of all income taxes are paid by the top 25% of income earners.
6) Many well known "victims" in American politics are showered with attention, fame and sometimes even financial rewards to such an extent that being thought of as a "victim" may be the greatest moment of someone's life.
7) Despite the fact that there were rapes, murders and more than 7,000 arrests associated with the Occupy Movement, it's the Tea Party that has been smeared as a potentially dangerous and violent group.
8) Actors, movie stars and singers whose livelihood is dependent on being well liked by the public often freely insult the Republican half of the country without paying any sort of significant price for it.
9) Al Gore is accepted as the world's most prominent advocate of living a humble, non-ostentatious lifestyle to prevent global warming; yet he lives in a 30 thousand square foot home and flies around the country in a private jet.
10) When politicians talk about "cutting spending" in D.C., inevitably what they mean is cutting the rate of spending growth.