Young gun owners and hunters. Yeah, you. If you vote for Obama then you will have crapped on your future second amendment rights and the sport you supposedly love.
Welcome to reality, young squab, may I take your coat?
Yep, Dufus, if Barack becomes dictator—I mean president—and you begin to see your right to bear arms erode like Bill Clinton’s conscience at Hooters and you commence to spot the sport of hunting disappearing like a massive bag of Cheetos in front of a rather peckish Rosie O’Donnell, I sure as heck don’t want to hear any of you Obama backing wussies whine about it. Why? Well, you asked for it, and now you got it. You’re the one who, in spite of sick evidence against Barack, decided to vote for the most anti-gun candidate in US history just because he’s “young, cool and can play basketball.”
For those undecided gun lovers who can read and still reason, here’s the reality of the Obama/Biden ticket when it comes to hunting and your right to lock and load.
Are you ready for some truth? You are? Are you sure? Okay then . . . sit down, let your head clear from that last hit of Obama propaganda ganja you just inhaled, turn off MSNBC, log off the DailyKos, put down the Audacity of Hope and give me, my young gun owning/hunting friend just two minutes of your attention and check out this list from gunbanobama.com . . .
• Reality. Obama voted to allow the prosecution of people who use a firearm for self-defense in their frickin’ homes. (Illinois Senate, S.B. 2165, vote 20. 3/25/04)
• Reality. Obama supported increasing taxes on firearms and ammunition by 500%. That means the $500 Ruger you want to buy that currently has an excise tax of $55 would skyrocket to $330 tax. (Chicago Defender, 12/13/99). But that shouldn’t bug you, Obama backers, because you’re all about “spreading the wealth,” aren’t you?
• Reality. Obama voted to allow reckless lawsuits designed to bankrupt the firearms industry. (United States Senate, S. 397, vote 219, 7/29/05).
• Reality. Obama wants to reimpose the failed and discredited Clinton Gun Ban. (Illinois State Debate #3: Barack Obama vs. Alan Keyes, 10/21/04).
• Reality. Obama endorsed a ban on all handguns. (Independent voters of Illinois/Independent precinct organization general candidate questionnaire, 9/9/96; Politico, 3/31/08).
• Reality. Obama opposes the Right to Carry laws. (Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, 4/02/08; Chicago Tribune, 9/15/04).
• Reality. Obama voted to ban almost all rifle ammunition commonly used for hunting and sport shooting. (United States Senate, S.397, 7/29/05).
• Reality. Obama supports gun owner licensing and gun registration. (“Fact Check: No News In Obama’s Consistent Record.” Obama campaign website, 12/11/07).
IRS Official Who Called Conseratives A**holes Says She "Isn't a Political Person," Plays Victim in New Interview | Katie Pavlich