While the mainstream media are busy churning out stories about America’s flaws and twisting the facts about the successes in the War on Terror, Townhall Magazine celebrates the glory and strength of the United States. The July issue of Townhall is packed cover-to-cover with stories celebrating the greatness of the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave – just in time for America’s 232nd birthday.
The exclusive content touches on a wide-range of elements that make America the greatest country on Earth. The patriotic pieces for July include:
- Oliver North reminds us of the true American heroes who make up the U.S. military;
- Former Sen. Fred Thompson discusses the importance of strong U.S. intelligence system for protecting our freedoms;
- Amanda Carpenter reports on this Land of Plenty where we have the world's richest poor;
- Michael Tanner reveals the truth about America's exceptional health care system and why foreigners are escaping their universal health care systems to come here for treatment;
- Robert Bluey explains how the United States' unique 1st Amendment has been made even more powerful with our online innovations;
- Dr. Lee Edwards makes the case that our extreme peaceful, though highly partisan, political system should be a model for the rest of the world;
- Tony Perkins highlights the role of faith in America; and
- Much, much more.
To read more about what makes the U.S. great, from economics to human rights to security, visit http://www.townhall.com/ref/magazine for a free issue of Townhall. Or subscribe now and receive a complimentary copy of Willful Blindness: Memoir of the Jihad by Andrew McCarthy with your 12-month subscription.