This morning, MSNBC host Dylan Ratigan dedicated an entire segment of his Morning Meeting news show to a topic I know is weighing on everyone's minds: "What is it about Sarah Palin that drives America wild?" Forget rising unemployment, terrorism, war, health care, etc. MSNBC knows its viewers and this is apparently what is pressing their curiosity lately:
Aaaand even more insulting is the way MSNBC publicized the segment on its website:
MSNBC's "Top 10 Reasons America is Obsessed With Sarah Palin"
10. She's the strongest man in the Republican Party.
9. She's Hot!
8. Only member of the GOP who knows how to use twitter and facebook
7. Drill, Baby, Drill!
6. Ultimate Capitalist--'She'll sell anything to anybody for any reason'
5. She looks like Tina Fey
4. No one else can wink, smile and rip an opponent all in one breath
3. She sticks to her guns
2. She's not Bush
1. Family drama that makes you feel better about your own