CNN is having a seven-hour town hall event on so-called global warming. This circus is going to last…seven whole hours. The 2020 Democratic field is going to have their day talking about one of the Left’s favorite subjects. Julian Castro got the ball rolling talking about “environmental racism.” He was later asked whether it was “fair” for younger generations to procreate. Yeah, this clown show is going to last seven hours, did I already mention that? The noted anti-Trump network has its rating buoyed by the fact that airports only show CNN, though I think even folks waiting to board their flights will find this to be nauseating. No one cares. It’s another theatrical production from people of the elite class, from urban America, trying to tell the rest of us how to live our lives. It’s one massive ad buy for the Green New Scam, which, like most far-left environmental action items paves way for backdoor socialism under the guise of trying to save Mother Earth.
A retired teacher asked @JulianCastro whether it was "fair" to ask future generations to procreate – he called it the "cycle of family" – due to the current climate situation.— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) September 4, 2019
We're only in hour one of this *7-HOUR LONG* climate town hall. pic.twitter.com/3EAn37gWSf
Well, President Trump wasn’t going to keep quiet for several hours. He took to Twitter to note eight things CNN will bury during tonight’s climate change event, which will surely drive liberals insane. Why? Well, that’s their default reaction to anything Trump says or does. The president merely stated that the U.S. was the nation that saw the largest drop in carbon emissions, China is the largest carbon contributor, and we lead the world in energy production. The Left is staunchly anti-fracking when it comes to natural gas. What better gift to the Russians than to stop our natural gas production…and Trump is the one who is a Russian puppet? But hey, these are their rules.
1. Which country has the largest carbon emission reduction?— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 4, 2019
2. Who has dumped the most carbon into the air?
3. 91% of the world’s population are exposed to air pollution above the World Health Organization’s suggested level.
NONE ARE IN THE U.S.A.!
4. The U.S. now leads the world in energy production...— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 4, 2019
5. Who's got the world's cleanest and safest air and water?
6. The Democrats’ destructive “environmental” proposals will raise your energy bill and prices at the pump.— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 4, 2019
Don't the Democrats care about fighting American poverty?
7. The badly flawed Paris Climate Agreement protects the polluters, hurts Americans, and cost a fortune. NOT ON MY WATCH!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 4, 2019
8. I want crystal clean water and the cleanest and the purest air on the planet – we’ve now got that!
Oh, and CNN is projected to emit 57 tons of carbon by just hosting this event. Go Green Team!