Cryin' Chuck Is Big Mad About Trump's $2 Billion Settlement
You Won't Believe What Graham Platner Admitted to Doing in Porta Potties
Anti-Trump DC Bar Lawyer Backs Out After DOJ Lawsuit
President Trump Just Dropped His Endorsement in the Texas Senate Race
'My Gift to the United States:' President Trump Offers an Update on the...
MS NOW's Katy Tur Puts Her Historical Ignorance on Full Display
Decline Is a Choice and We Don't Have to Tolerate It
Can Wisconsin Sheriffs Honor ICE Detainers? The State Supreme Court Is About to...
A Chicago Woman Just Humiliated Democrats Over Their Faux Voting Rights Outrage
Another Wildfire Is Ripping Through Southern California
Two American Tourists Were Arrested for Alleged Monkey Business in Japan
A Judge Barred Release of GA Supreme Court Candidates' Misconduct Allegations. Here's Why...
Spencer Pratt Has the Perfect Response to Accusations That He Plans to Leave...
This California Gubernatorial Candidate Has Deep Ties to the Church of Scientology
Will We Ever Resume Combat Operations in Iran? Here's What the President Had...
Tipsheet

Women Who've Accused Trump of Sexual Misconduct to Call For Congressional Investigation

Women Who've Accused Trump of Sexual Misconduct to Call For Congressional Investigation

Women who have publicly accused President Trump of sexual harassment and assault will join together Monday morning to call for a congressional investigation into his actions.   

Advertisement

In the 10:30 a.m. news conference, which will be hosted by Brave New Films, the women will demand accountability.

“The women will share their firsthand accounts of President Trump groping, fondling, forcibly kissing, humiliating and harassing women,” the press release states. “They are among the at least sixteen women who have come forward to accuse the president of sexual misconduct. Their disturbing allegations came to light before the post-Weinstein era of accountability for sexual misconduct and the rise of the #MeToo movement.”

Brave New Films released a film about the womens’ accusations in November titled “16 Women and Donald Trump.”

“The video, which has been viewed over six million times, compiled their stories in one place for the first time,” according to the press statement. “Now they are gathering in person to speak out and call for accountability.”

When asked if the White House's "official" position is that the women are lying, Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said yes.

Advertisement

Related:

DONALD TRUMP

“Yeah, we’ve been clear on that from the beginning and the president has spoken on it,” she said Friday. 

Trump said during a press briefing last week the allegations are “made-up stuff.”

“All I can say is it’s totally fake news — just fake … and it’s disgraceful what happens,” he said. "These are stories that are made up, these are total fiction. You'll find out that, in the years to come, these women that stood up, it was all fiction," he added. "They were made up. I don't know these women, it's not my thing to do what they say.”

Nikki Haley, U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, said, however, that the women deserve to be heard.

“They should be heard, and they should be dealt with,” she said on CBS’s “Face the Nation.” “And I think we heard from them prior to the election. And I think any woman who has felt violated or felt mistreated in any way, they have every right to speak up.”

Join the conversation as a VIP Member

Recommended

Trending on Townhall Videos

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement