- 75% want few to no changes to their own healthcare
- 43% of women say that healthcare reform should be enacted “only when quality legislation is developed. In other words, there is no deadline.
- 64% of women would “rather have private health insurance than a government-run health insurance plan," compared with 27% who thought otherwise
- 77% of women say government spends money in a mostly inefficient way; 15% think it spends it efficiently
- Fifty-one percent of women believed that the quality of healthcare they and their families receive will get worse while 28% predicted no change and only 15% thought it will get better.