Learn the dark history of the Democrat Party in our exclusive interview with Dinesh D’Souza as he discusses his new documentary movie and new book, Death of a Nation: Plantation Politics and the Making of the Democratic Party.
You’ll also learn the background story about his pardon from President Trump and about how his new documentary movie has already made over $3M!
- 2:45 “I feel like I’ve gotten my American dream back.” Dinesh tells us what it feels like to be pardoned by President Trump!
- 5:21 Why does the Left accuse Republicans of racism when Lincoln’s Republican party freed the slaves? Dinesh tells us how the Left changed the narrative on racism.
- 10:49 D’Souza reveals the untold story of Northern inner city political machines in the 1800s, and explains how the Democrats engineered their way into power by exploiting immigrants, like the slavery plantations of the South!
- 13:31 Dinesh explains how moral decay can kill a nation just as quickly and surely as an invading army.
- 18:56 D’Souza responds to accusations from the Left, who say D’Souza’s movie, Death of a Nation, shows special favor to Trump for pardoning him.
- 20:48 We can fight the Left’s fake, conventional narrative with powerful historical facts, D’Souza says.
OUR GUEST AUTHOR – Dinesh D’Souza
- Dinesh D’Souza is a prominent writer, scholar, public intellectual and filmmaker who has produced three of the top 10 highest-grossing documentaries of all time. He’s written numerous bestsellers, including Letters to a Young Conservative, America: Imagine a World Without Her,Illiberal Education, Obama’s America, and Hillary’s America.
- What does it mean to “kill America”? It means killing what makes America unique and destroying the principles of the American founding. In Death of a Nation bestselling author Dinesh D’Souza shows how the left today is killing America by attacking its history, its culture, and its constitutional order in order to create a new nation based on progressive centralized control and mass dependency.
- Make sure to get your own copy of Death of a Nation!
- Read more about Dinesh D’Souza HERE!
- Done with Death of a Nation? Check out our list of Dinesh D’Souza’s best seven books!
- Check out the trailer for D’Souza’s movie, Death of a Nation!
IF YOU LIKED THIS EPISODE…
…check these out!
- Episode #23: Sean Spicer and Behind the Scenes in the Trump Administration
- Episode #9: The Three Reasons Why Hollywood is so Liberal
- Episode #10: The Danger of Historical Revisionism
Make sure you never miss an episode. Subscribe to the Conservative Book Club Podcast!