Usually when we talk about the harm illegal aliens do to Americans, we discuss the economic issues. They take jobs from Americans, they depress wages, they use services without paying taxes, they have kids here to leech off the taxpayers....it goes on and on. We also talk about the rule of law. After all, we already have a "path to citizenship" and it's called following the law. Why should we reward people whose first act on our soil was breaking our law with American citizenship when everyone knows they're supposed to be deported? With so many Americans out of work, does the country really need another 10 million people, most of whom are uneducated manual laborers who wouldn't even be paying income tax if they were citizens? Do we really want to import more poverty into the country instead of bringing in law-abiding immigrants who'd add to the tax base?
On the other hand, you have liberals who see illegal aliens as undocumented Democrats and Republicans who want to keep the flow of illegal immigrants coming to please businesses that would rather hire cheaper, more compliant illegals instead of Americans. So, both groups work hand in hand to keep the border unsecured and the flow of illegals coming, while simultaneously lying to the public about how tough they're going to be on border security.
Yet, the fence along the border hasn't been finished. Our border patrol has also been deliberately unmanned and handcuffed to prevent the agents from doing their jobs. Despite the misleading statistics you get from the Obama Administration, it’s already essentially stopped deporting anyone other than the worst criminals. According to Senator Jeff Sessions, "at least 99.92% of illegal immigrants and visa overstays without known crimes on their records did not face removal." The Obama Administration is even releasing diehard criminals who aren't supposed to be in this country in the first place.
The United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement released nearly 40,000 convicted criminal aliens who were awaiting the outcome of deportation proceedings while in detention, according to a recent report by the Center for Immigration Studies.
The criminals’ infractions include convictions for drunk or drugged driving, aggravated assault, flight escape, dangerous drugs, vehicle theft, kidnapping, sexual assault, and homicide. Overall, the 36,007 criminals released in 2013 had about 88,000 total convictions.
Every crime committed by an illegal alien against an American citizen is an unnecessary crime because we're fully capable of securing the border; we just choose not to do so. If a business puts out a faulty product that hurts people, consumers are allowed to sue. We should also allow Americans who've been victimized by the federal government's willful refusal to secure the border to sue as well. If we can allow environmental groups to sue the government on behalf of owls, turtles, and fish, why shouldn't an American who has been raped or had her children abducted by an illegal sue the government for deliberately putting her in danger?
There are a lot of Americans who have been robbed, raped, and murdered so the Chamber of Commerce can make a few bucks more, so John McCain can pander for corporate contributions, and so that Barack Obama can try to turn illegals into future voters one day. The people who support amnesty and open borders in this country have American blood on their hands and they deserve to be called on it for enabling the crimes you're about to read.
1) Keeping a sex slave for 18 months: POLICE in the US have arrested an illegal immigrant who allegedly imprisoned a 27-year-old woman as a sex slave in his booby-trapped home for 18 months…The New York Daily News reports that Oscar Ayala-Arizmendi, 36, has been charged with multiple rape, assault and drug possession charges after the woman escaped from his house outside Buhl, Idaho, and told authorities she had been repeatedly raped and abused.
The case is reminiscent of the notorious Cleveland House of Horrors case, in which Ariel Castro kept three women in vile conditions for years…Unlike Castro and his victims, the relationship between Ayala-Arizmendi and the unnamed woman appears to have started on a consensual basis, with her moving in to his house two years ago — however within six months the situation had degenerated to such an extent that he was locking her in his bedroom and forcing her to use a wastepaper basket as a toilet.
2) The illegal alien serial rapist: On Wednesday, U.S. Marshals brought Baltazar Gabriel Delgado-Ros, 28, back to Palm Beach County (Fla.) where he was wanted for the rape of five women.
DNA evidence has linked Delgado-Ros to all five rapes, according to investigators.
All the incidents took place between April 2009 through September 2011.
All of the rape victims were beaten and even bitten.
3) ) The illegal alien who murdered a woman driving him to the hospital: Meet 27-year-old Julio Miguel Blanco-Garcia. An illegal alien from Guatemala, he has lived and worked in Fairfax County, Va., for at least 11 years. The region is a notorious “sanctuary” for immigration law-breakers where elected officials and big business look the other way for cheap labor and cheap votes.
When he wasn’t working illegally as a construction worker in the government-fueled Boomtown ‘burb or getting himself high on drugs, Blanco-Garcia was building up a lengthy rap sheet.
...But it was too late for 19-year-old college freshman Vanessa Pham. In July 2010, the bubbly art student’s decision to be a Good Samaritan to open-borders beneficiary Blanco-Garcia cost her life. After getting her nails done at a Fairfax Plaza salon, she encountered the illegal alien and his infant daughter in the parking lot. Blanco-Garcia was strung out on $400 worth of PCP.
According to prosecutors, he asked Pham to take him to the hospital. She let the man and his baby into her car. When Pham took a wrong turn, Blanco-Garcia turned on her — stabbing her more than a dozen times with a knife he was carrying. She veered into a ditch; he coldly wiped her blood off of his hands with a baby wipe and clambered out of the sunroof with the child.
4) An illegal alien who molested a child and was paid 4 million dollars by Orange County, CA: On April 17, 2009, the Orange County Board of Supervisors agreed to pay $3.75 million, plus an additional $900,000 in medical expenses to an illegal alien who was severely beaten by other inmates in the Orange County Central Jail. The Mexican national filed a lawsuit shortly after the incident.
Fernando Ramirez, 24, was in jail after being charged with molesting a 6-year-old girl at a local park. He eventually pled guilty to the lesser charge of battery against a child.
5) An illegal immigrant rapist who had been deported 9 times: In this case a Mexican national with an extensive criminal record and nine deportation orders raped a woman in Edmonds, a picturesque waterfront town famous for its views of the Olympic Mountains rising above Puget Sound. The illegal immigrant (Jose Lopez Madrigal) was first deported in California more than two decades ago and has since been convicted of a multitude of violent crimes, including armed theft, sexual assault and drug-related offenses.
The crimes were committed in different states—California and Colorado among them—and Madrigal had a staggering number of encounters with law enforcement in the last two decades, according to the local news report that broke the story of his multiple deportations. When he got arrested this last time, it took authorities longer than usual to learn his real identity because he had well over two dozen aliases.
The level of incompetence among federal immigration authorities in this case would be comical if Madrigal’s crimes weren’t so heinous. After the first deportation in 1989 for using a firearm to commit theft, Madrigal got deported several more times in the next few years. In 1999 he was deported three times in a four-month period after drug-related arrests. After a similar offense in 2000 he got deported yet again and in 2002 he got deported after pleading guilty to sexual assault in Denver. In 2003 Madrigal got deported three more times.
It would seem like a huge joke if the illegal immigrant didn’t brutally rape a woman last week.
6) The illegal immigrant terrorist who planned to blow up Jewish synagogues: A Moroccan national (in the country illegally) who plotted to blow up Manhattan synagogues was sentenced to five years in prison Friday.
Mohamed Mamdouh, 22, copped to three crimes under state terror laws on Feb. 28 in exchange for a five year prison sentence, plus three years of post-release supervision.
Prosecutors said Mamdouh and "mastermind" Ahmed Ferhani -- busted on May 11, 2011 -- discussed dressing as observant Jews to infiltrate synagogues and tried to buy weapons to arm themselves for "the cause."
"His case has been about bringing to justice two men, angry at what they perceived as the unjust treatment of Muslims in the world, who spoke of their hatred for Jews, and plotted to attack synagogues in New York City using explosives," prosecutor Gary Galperin said at Mamdouh's sentencing.
"Their intent was to create chaos and to intimidate and coerce Jews living in New York City, and thereby send a message far beyond New York," he added. Ferhani at one point said he wanted to attack 10 synagogues.
7) A 13-year-old gang raped by illegal immigrants: A little 13 year old girl was gang raped by a bunch of illegal immigrants. She had run away from the Settlement Home For Children, only to find herself in a car with this gang of thugs who shouldn’t have been in our country in the first place. What ensued is horrific.
The teen victim tells police she was taken inside an apartment, where Ortega forced himself on her as the other men cheered him on, recording the assault on their cell phones. All the men took turns having sex with her against her will. A forensic exam revealed injuries consistent with her claims.
“It’s sad that we can’t even let our children go outside…or have them carry pepper spray or knives, at 13, that’s sad,” said Leticia Rodriguez, another resident at Avalon Palms, which has no security on site or functioning security cameras.
Rodriguez said, “They don’t even give us a note or something and say oh, this happened, please be careful with your kids and not let them go out. They don’t tell us nothing.”
The affidavit states the assault lasted until early into the morning of June 30, then the victim was driven to a nearby neighborhood and told to “find somewhere to go.”
...Only two of the men have been arrested, and are now reportedly being held on immigration detainers.