Here we are again, the Left exploiting children to push their own convoluted agenda. This time, it's Van Jones using children to push his 10-point "Contract for the American Dream" plan. Ironically, in the video the children plead to increase Social Security taxes so our seniors can have a secure retirement. Too bad Van Jones isn't telling these kids that when they get a job and start paying into the Social Security system, they'll never see a dime of their own money back when they retire.
Points made in the video:
1. Invest in American's Infrastructure
2. Create 21st Century Energy Jobs, We Need More Green Jobs
3. Invest in Public Education
4. Medicare for all, "Let's Expand Medicare"
5. Make Work Pay
6. Secure Social Security: Let's Make Sure Our Seniors Have a Secure Retirement
7. Make the Rich Pay Their Fair Share, End Bush Tax Cuts, New tax bracket for those making more than $1 million
8. Tax Wall Street
9. End Wars
10. Restore, Protect and Renew Democracy by Giving "Immigrants" a Clear Path to Citizenship and by Taking Away Rights of Corporations
Note to Van Jones: The American Dream is not a handout.
|Katie Pavlich is the Editor at Townhall.com. Follow her on Twitter @katiepavlich. She is a New York Times Best Selling author. Her new book Assault and Flattery: The Truth About the Left and Their War on Women, will be published on July 8, 2014.|
“Mamas, don’t let your babies grow up to be brainwashed government dependents. Buy this book!" says Michelle Malkin.
"This is a thorough and gutsy book that should help set history straight." - Mark Levin
Buy Katie's book today and help us keep the pressure on the Left.
Author Photo credit: Jensen Sutta Photography
In ABC Interview, Elian Gonzalez Thanks his Clintonite Kidnappers and Communist Brainwashers | Humberto Fontova