'Assault and Flattery' is Townhall News Editor Katie Pavlich's newly released second book. In 230 pages, Katie exposes the Democrats' manufactured "war on women" with personal anecdotes and well reported research. Here are ten of many reasons why it is worth choosing over Hillary Clinton's bulky memoir, "Hard Choices."
1. The covers.
Katie is staring you in the eye with purpose. Hillary is in outer space.
2. Katie’s has a clever title.
Hillary likes to claim that she is a champion of women’s rights:
“I have to admit it,” Hillary writes in Hard Choices of several instances of ‘mansplaining by foreign leaders, “I grew tired of watching otherwise thoughtful people just smile and nod when I brought up the concerns of women and girls.”
She didn’t mention the part where she once defended a man who raped a 12-year old girl.
In Katie’s own words:
4. Katie’s book wasn’t overtaken by a book criticizing her.
5. ‘Assault and Flattery’ isn’t filled with pictures of Katie schmoozing with our increasingly unpopular president.
6. Katie’s book can fit in a handbag. Hillary’s is 589 pages too long.
7. The back cover of Katie’s book isn’t plastered with 100 pictures of herself.
Wish I could say the same for Hillary.
8. Katie’s book makes the perfect cake decoration.
9. Reading Katie’s book is a really fun way to annoy feminists.
10. Katie’s book has received praise from conservative heroes like Michelle Malkin and Sean Hannity, who refer to ‘Assault and Flattery’ as a “tour de force,” “fun” and “engaging.”
Meanwhile, Hillary’s book has been deemed a “newsless snore.”
Do yourself a favor and get the book that will keep you interested - and awake.
The Greatest Assassination Plot in History Comes to Life in New Book, "Operation Long Jump" | Leah Barkoukis