The March for Life attracts hundreds of thousands of people to Washington, DC each January. A large percentage of these people come in groups, and if there's one things groups love, it’s matching apparel. Here’s a quick look* at of some of the best-dressed matching marchers at the March for Life:
*In no particular order as everyone looked fabulous.
1. These students from Illinois looked pretty stylin’ in their yellow-orange scarves.
2. These bright orange hats traveled to DC all the way from Kansas!
3. Waldo’s been found. He’s at the March for Life.
4. These marchers from Richmond braved the cold in yellow knit scarves.
5. Baby blue is always an appropriate color for the March for Life, as shown in these adorable sweatshirts from Chicago.
6. These marchers from Minnesota had no problems with the below-freezing temperatures thanks to their Harry Potter-esque scarves.
7. The Archdiocese of New Orleans was appropriately decked out in a Mardi Gras-themed scarf and hat.
8. It’s hard to tell, but these marchers from Tallahassee fought the cold with matching half-zip sweatshirts and neon green hats. #swag
9. Neon was exceptionally popular this year. These orange and green hats make keeping track of a group in a crowd of over 300,000 a snap.
10. These marchers from Aquinas College in Nashville, TN had some pretty sweet soccer-style scarves.
11. These tye-dyed felt scarves added a subtle-but-trendy twist on the traditional March for Life scarf.
12.The lack of rain in the forecast didn’t stop these girls from busting out their fashionable ponchos.
The Craziest GOP Debate of The Cycle: Trump Defends Planned Parenthood, Cruz and Rubio Spar, Audience Boos | Katie Pavlich
McConnell Makes a Stand: Vacancy Shouldn't Be Filled Until America Has a New President | Katie Pavlich