EAGnews was the first to report on the tacky video created by California teachers’ representatives.
The CFT has now edited the video to take out the yellow stream, but the sound effect remains.
SEE THE VIDEO HERE.
But perhaps worse, the factually incorrect leftist propaganda is also still included.
Specifically, as EAGnews reported Tuesday, the CFT’s video claims the government didn’t give a bailout to “ordinary people whose houses and jobs were broken by the crash.”
But according to the New York Times, a large chunk of President Obama’s $787 billion stimulus included:
- Help states prevent cuts to essential services like education – $53.6 billion
- Extend and increase unemployment compensation – $35.8 billion
- Health coverage under Cobra – $25.1 billion
- Increase food assistance – $20.9 billion
- Increase the maximum Pell Grant by $500 – $15.6 billion
- Provide cash payment to seniors, disabled veterans and other needy individuals – $14.4 billion
- Provide additional money to schools serving low-income children – $13 billion
- Provide additional money for special education – $12.2 billion
- Create new bonds for improvements in public education – $10.9 billion
Sanitized of bodily functions, the CFT video is still unfit for classrooms, and parents must remain vigilant against the union’s attempts to indoctrinate their children with left-wing propaganda.
Kyle is founder of Education Action Group and EAGnews.org, a news service dedicated to education reform and school spending research, reporting, analysis and commentary.
He is co-author of Glenn Beck’s “Conform: Exposing the Truth About Common Core and Public Education,” available at Amazon.com.
Kyle is a contributor to Townhall.com.
He has made appearances on the Fox News Channel, The Blaze, Fox Business Network, NPR and MSNBC. Kyle has given scores of interviews on talk radio programs coast to coast.
Kyle likes talking about his family, as well as his favorite music. Bob Dylan, Mark Knopfler, Neil Young and Johnny Cash are at the top of the list. He has attended 25 Bob Dylan shows.
Kyle can also be found on Facebook and Twitter.
Famed Voting Rights/Anti-Poverty Activist Fannie Lou Hamer Called Abortion "Genocide" | Ryan Bomberger