1) ....Educated people become so unfamiliar with small business that they began to believe that a company will practically build itself as long as the government provides roads, street signs, and police?
2) ...Freedom change from something we should all be seeking to something we're supposed to be terrified to face without the government holding our hands?
3) ...We stop asking, "Can we afford this?" along with "Is this a good idea?" when it comes to government programs?
4) ...Demanding that people come to this country legally if they want to stay here and become citizens become too much to ask?
5) ....We start rewarding victims so richly for victimhood that we have to wonder if every unseen hate crime is real or a staged charade to receive public sympathy?
6) ...Sticking to the Constitution and living within our means become "extremism?"
7) ...The job of the press change from reporting the news to doing everything it can to help the Democratic Party?
8) ...It become okay to sue a company because some moron knowingly did something dangerous with the company’s product and hurt himself? That's not negligence; it's Darwinism at work.
9) ...Protecting some barren tundra in Alaska become worth more than thousands of jobs, billions of dollars in wealth created, and lower prices at the pump for the American people?
10) ....Hollywood change from supporting the troops in foreign wars to undercutting the war and smearing the troops as dangerous, mentally unstable drones?
11) ...We stop caring if government programs worked or not as long as they sound compassionate?
12) ...Virginity, chastity, and believing marriage should be for life become "old fashioned?"
13) ...Witty sound bites start becoming more important than wise words?
14) ...We come to believe that we would never have to pay off our debt?
15) ...The comfort of Americans today start to become more important than giving future generations an opportunity to have a better and brighter future?
15 Excerpts That Show How Radical, Weird And Out of Touch College Campuses Have Become | John Hawkins