If you’re a conservative then more than likely you’re sweating over the direction our nation is headed. I’m talking about a level of concern similar to what a father feels at 2 am after it dawns on him that he actually okayed his cute 16 year-old daughter to go to a Tommy Lee keg party earlier in the evening.
You’re freakin’, aren’t you conservative?
And you should be because it appears that conservative values are vanishing from our culture faster than an uncooked cow brain burrito slathered in habanero sauce would blow through Larry the Cable Guy’s backside.
This is not the America you grew up in, nor is it the one you want your kids to inherit.
What am I referring to? Well, it’s stuff like . . .
• Christians throwing banquets in honor of Ahmadinejad this week. This is progress? No, it is wussy Christianity at its ugliest. What’s next, a tickle fight with Satan? WTH Quakers and Mennonites?
• Our nation ogling a presidential candidate who, growing up, suckled on commie milk, is chummy with terrorists and race baiters, has been endorsed by Hamas and who intends to tax us all financially more than watching Rosie O’Donnell river dance in a thong would mentally.
• The looming threat of Islamo-facsists with the general opinion being that we asked for their animosity and should therefore come hat in hand to these killers who are nuttier than a squirrel’s turd.
• We have to suffer at the gas pump because greenies love humping trees and ferns.
• Our right to keep and bear arms is constantly under assault
• The big brothering of the private sector
• True Christianity being trashed.
• The slutification, wussification and secularization of our kids before they hit 2nd grade
• The majority of our college campuses are now left of Beelzebub
• 13 year-old girls being given birth control, or assisted in an abortion, without parents knowing diddly squat
• Second graders being told that Clay Aiken and Lance Bass are a viable alternative to mom and dad
• Press one for English
• The spirit of irresponsibility and entitlement that has saddled our nation from Wall Street to Main Street
As a concerned conservative who doesn’t have it in me to curl up on the floor in the fetal position and get stepped on, I decided to start directing my pen and my radio show post 9/11 toward the things which I know are derailing our nation into an uber-liberal ditch.
Since that decision not to be a beholden and silent cow to ripe and foul secular folly, I’ve had the fun and good fortune to carry out my mission on TV, radio and right here on Townhall.com. God bless righteous outrage.
Despite Amending The Bill, Montana Democrats Still Oppose Pro-Second Amendment Referendum | Matt Vespa
Ex-Clinton Aide Had Secret Intelligence Network, Raises Questions If Hillary Used This 'Undisclosed Back Channel’ | Matt Vespa