Check out our exclusive interview with Fox News’s legal analyst Gregg Jarrett, author of the No. 1 bestselling nonfiction book in America, titled: The Russia Hoax: The Illicit Scheme to Clear Hillary Clinton and Frame Donald Trump. Jarrett is the first to comprehensively chronicle in great detail the whole Russia collusion saga, the political motivations of the Mueller investigation, and whether or not Trump should actually fire Mueller or not – you’ll be surprised by his response!
- 4:36 Hear Jarrett explain how Hillary Clinton violated the Espionage Act, and how James Comey twisted the facts to clear her of her criminal deeds!
- 6:16 How could the FBI, the foremost intelligence organization in the world, possibly have taken the politically-motivated, anti-Trump “dossier” seriously? Jarrett explains why this dossier is, in fact, impossible to verify.
- 9:24 Why can’t the president himself bring charges against Comey or Stzrok? Jarrett outlines the legal and political aspects of the situation.
- 14:12 Was the infamous Trump Tower meeting between Donald Trump, Jr., and a Russian liaison illegal? You’ll never guess the answer.
- 19:50 It’s easy to get caught up in the day-to-day drama of the Mueller investigation. Bu what is really at stake here, for all of America?
OUR GUEST AUTHOR – Greg Jarrett
- Gregg Jarrett joined FOX News Channel (FNC) in 2002 and is based in New York. He currently serves as legal analyst and offers commentary across both FNC and FOX Business Network (FBN).
- During his tenure, Jarrett has provided coverage on top new stories including the 2013 murder trial of George Zimmerman and the crash of Asiana Flight 214 at the San Francisco Airport (SFO). Additionally, Jarrett contributed to the network’s coverage of the 2004, 2008 and 2012 presidential elections.
- Prior to joining FNC, Jarrett served as an anchor and correspondent for MSNBC, where he covered the Israeli/Palestinian conflict, the terrorist attacks on 9/11 and the 2000 presidential election from Tallahassee, FL.
BOOK OVERVIEW – The Russia Hoax
- Fox News legal analyst Gregg Jarrett reveals the real story behind Hillary Clinton’s deep state collaborators in government and exposes their nefarious actions during and after the 2016 election.
- The Russia Hoax reveals how persons within the FBI and Barack Obama’s Justice Department worked improperly to help elect Hillary Clinton and defeat Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election.
- When this suspected effort failed, those same people appear to have pursued a contrived investigation of President Trump in an attempt to undo the election results and remove him as president.
- The evidence suggests that partisans within the FBI and the Department of Justice, driven by personal animus and a misplaced sense of political righteousness, surreptitiously acted to subvert electoral democracy in our country.
IF YOU LIKED THIS EPISODE…
…check these out!
- Episode #27 Judge Jeanine Pirro Interview: Her New Book, Whoopi Goldberg and “The View” Controversy, and If She’s the Next US Attorney General
- Episode #22 Harris Faulkner Gives Advice for Life and Success
- Episode #23 Sean Spicer Shares Behind-the-Scenes of the Trump Administration
Make sure you never miss an episode. Subscribe to the Conservative Book Club Podcast!