The World Health Organization, an entity people everywhere can supposedly rely on for accuracy, gave provably false information to countries around the globe about human-to-human spread of Wuhan coronavirus in January.
"Health officials in Taipei said they alerted the @WHO at the end of Dec. about the risk of human-to-human transmission of the new virus but said its concerns were not passed on..."— Jeryl Bier (@JerylBier) March 20, 2020
Jan 14th: WHO: "Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission" https://t.co/8qQ8en7dK5 pic.twitter.com/JMeLc4yI7M
To recap, at the end of December the WHO was warned by Taiwan officials that the Wuhan coronavirus was spreading through human-to-human contact. The WHO, an ally first to China -- whose communist party is hostile toward Taiwan -- said two weeks later there was "no evidence" this was the case. They did this by citing unreliable, dishonest, official Chinese government sources. Nearly two weeks after that, the WHO argued against restrictions on international air travel. This of course ultimately led to the devastating pandemic we are in now.
In the time in-between the warning from Taiwan and the statement from WHO everything was fine, China destroyed samples of the virus, shut down labs, arrested doctors and welded shut buildings where victims of the disease lived.
By Jan. 3, Chinese authorities had already ordered #COVID19 virus samples destroyed, silenced Wuhan doctors, and censored public concerns online. @SpokespersonCHN is right: This is a timeline the world must absolutely scrutinize. pic.twitter.com/W3se645U2Y— Morgan Ortagus (@statedeptspox) March 20, 2020
Adding insult to injury, WHO Director General continues to parrot Chinese Communist Party talking points about the ongoing crisis.
For the first time, #China has reported no domestic #COVID19 cases yesterday. This is an amazing achievement, which gives us all reassurance that the #coronavirus can be beaten. https://t.co/py3Ka2cbLK— Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus (@DrTedros) March 20, 2020
Whistleblowers and residents in Wuhan are saying the claim of "zero cases" coming out of China is a lie.
"It's fake! It's fake!" shout residents of a community in #COVID19 epicenter Wuhan in a viral video on China’s social media. They have accused property management of cheating them by only appearing to provide promised necessities. Investigation is underway https://t.co/kzq4gbB4RM pic.twitter.com/0ujObfedR8— Global Times (@globaltimesnews) March 6, 2020
While many are calling on China to be rightfully held accountable for hiding and spreading Wuhan coronavirus to the world, the World Health Organization also has a lot of explaining to do. And keep mind, you're paying for all of this corruption.
Editor's Note: Want to support Townhall so we can keep telling the truth about China and the virus they unleashed on the world through their lies and cover-up? Join Townhall VIP and use the promo code WUHAN to get 25% off VIP membership today!