A little less than a year ago I made my first appearance on Red Eye on Fox News. I had met Greg Gutfeld and Andy Levy prior, but on my first time on the show I had the pleasure of meeting cohost Joanne Nosuchinsky. She is a former Miss New York USA and has a last name that’s hard to pronounce, so we have one thing in common.
Prior to joining Red Eye as cohost, Nosuchinsky starred in the Off-Broadway play, Awesome 80s Prom for three years. Red Eye is a natural fit for this hilarious and talented cohost, as she is able to keep up with comedians, politicians, writers and other misfits.
Once the misfit of Fox News, Red Eye is now consistently beating several primetime programs in the key demographic including MSNBC’s All in with Chris Hayes and Last Word with Lawrence O’Donnell.
The De Pasquale's Dozen asks political figures and free market-minded writers and entertainers to take a break from politics and talk about their pop culture obsessions.
1. What's your favorite movie line and who would you like to say it to?
“Your justice could freeze beer” said by John Proctor (Daniel Day-Lewis) to his wife Elizabeth in The Crucible. I’m sure I’ll say that line to my future ex-husband in divorce court.
2. Tell me about your favorite teacher and how he or she influenced your life.
My theatre professor at Rider University, Patrick Chmel, took so many chances on me, casting me in his large-scale productions. His honesty, enthusiasm, and unwavering belief in my talent made me a better actor.
3. If you could be paid to do anything besides your current job, what would it be?
I would love to own a vineyard and lead wine tastings.
4. Tell me one unexpected pageant secret.
Almost everyone wears hair extensions.
5. What's your current “guilty pleasure” television show?
“Fixer Upper” on HGTV
6. What’s the best present you ever received as a child?
I remember being given a large cardboard box that our couch came in. Turned it into a clubhouse. I’m a simple girl.
7. What’s the best present you ever gave?
I threw my best friend a surprise party for her 17th birthday. It was shark themed (balloons, cake, garland). She loves sharks.
8. What advice do you remember your mother or father giving you? Did you take it?
“Only buy things you can afford.” Thanks to their advice, I have no credit card debt.
9. Who would be on the perfect "Red Eye" panel?
MY perfect “Red Eye” panel: Adam Levine, Billy Joel, Donald Trump, Andy Levy.
10. What books are on your reading list?
I should really read more. I’d actually like to re-read all those classics I only skimmed through in High School.
11. What would you like tomorrow's headline to say?
“Gotcha. It’s all a Hoax. ALL OF IT.”
12. Tell me about the moment you decided to become more vocal about your political beliefs.
I don’t know that there’s a moment, but age and a better understanding of what I want and whom I can’t stand helps.