Thousands of America’s patriotic bikers are organizing an enormous counter protest to the planned Million Muslim March on DC this Sept. 11.Here are the objectives for the ride, which will be peaceful.
The Facebook Page, “2 Million Bikers to DC,” has over 18 thousand “likes,” as of Thursday morning and individual state chapters of riders have launched pages on Facebook, as well.
The bikers are riding “To remember those who were killed on 911 and honor our armed forces who fought those who precipitated this attack,” the Facebook page said.
1. WE, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, WILL STAND BY OUR CONSTITUTION (AS WRITTEN, NOT AS INTERPRETED BY THE THIS OR ANY PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATION), WE WILL STAND BY OUR BILL OF RIGHTS (AS WRITTEN) AND WE STAND FOR AMERICA!
2. THIS EVENT IS TO OUR HONOR AND RESPECT THOSE WHO WERE KILLED ON 9/11 AND THEIR FAMILIES! IT IS ALSO IN REMEMBRANCE OF THOSE IN ALL OUR ARMED FORCES WHO FOUGHT THOSE WHO PRECIPITATED THIS ATTACK!
3. WE STAND AGAINST ANY "FUNDAMENTAL TRANSFORMATION OF AMERICA" BY THIS ADMINISTRATION OR ANY PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATION!
4. WE WILL NOT STAND DOWN WE WILL STAND UP IF NEED BE FOR OUR LIBERTIES. ** THIS IS A PEACEFUL "RIDE”. WE ARE NOT PROMOTING NOR DO WE CONDONE VIOLENCE OF ANY KIND! WE ARE RIDING TO SHOW OUR LOVE OF AMERICA AND THE SHINING EXAMPLE OF FEEEDOM THIS COUNTRY PROVIDES TO THE WORLD!**
5. PLEASE BE AWARE D.C. LAWS PROHIBIT THE CARRYING OF WEAPONS OF ANY KIND. THE ADMINISTRATORS OF THIS GROUP & EVENT PLAN TO FOLLOW THOSE LAWS AND HIGHLY SUGGEST ALL OTHERS DO THE SAME! PLEASE REMEMBER WE ARE RIDING TO SHOW OUR LOVE AND SUPPORT FOR AMERICA!
6. WE ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO OBEY **ALL TAFFIC LAWS**. DO NOT RUN RED LIGHTS OR STOPS SIGNS! WE DO NOT WANT THE LEO’S TO HAVE A REASON TO PULL ANYONE OVER!
7. WE WILL HAVE A DESIGNATED ROUTE TO RIDE. (IT WILL BE POSTED AS SOON AS CONFIRMED.) THE RIDE WILL ENTAIL RIDING BY ALL VETERAN MEMORIALS IN THE D.C. AREA.
8. WE WILL HAVE LEAD BIKES AND A FINAL DESTINATION. (THOSE DETAILS WILL FOLLOW ONCE WORKED OUT)
IF YOU AGREE WITH THE ABOVE PLEASE JOIN US AS WE HONOR ALL THOSE WHO PERISHED IN 911 AND ALL THOSE WHO DIED FIGHTING FOR YOUR LIBERTIES!
The Million Muslim March isn't expected to have a great turnout, but you can bet the ride will.
Katie Pavlich is the Editor at Townhall.com. Follow her on Twitter @katiepavlich. She is a New York Times Best Selling author. Her latest book Assault and Flattery: The Truth About the Left and Their War on Women, was published on July 8, 2014.
WDBJ Manager: Vester Flanagan Handed Cross to News Director After Being Fired and Said ‘You’ll Need This’ | Cortney O'Brien