Occupy Tucson Issued Health Violation

Posted: Oct 27, 2011 7:45 AM

Serving food without a permit in a public park? You'll need a permit for that.

The Pima County Health Department cited the Occupy Tucson protesters Tuesday at Armory Park for serving food without a permit.

The Health Department says the group must stop serving food immediately and that they have 2 days to apply for a permit.

Members of Occupy Tucson could also end up paying an extra $45 for previously serving food without a permit, the Health Department added.