I'm not joking.
The solicitation, titled "Humor in the Workplace," allows federal employees to achieve the following:
• Understand the importance and power of humor in the workplace in a responsible mannerI'd like to offer Townhall's editorial team up for this task. We're more than qualified to educate others on how to instill humor in your day-to-day work. We'll alleviate your stress in an instant. Burn out? Faghettaboutit. Just leave your happy thoughts to us, and we'll take care of the rest....
• How to use talents in a creative way that adds humor to everyday experiences
• Alleviate stress in home and the office
• Know how and why humor is important to communication
• Improve work-place relationships
• Prevent burn-out
HT: Zero Hedge