10 Ways Americans are Honoring the Victims of 9/11
9/11/2013 2:01:00 PM - Cortney O'Brien
Americans will never forget 9/11/2001 -- a fact proven by the unique ways they are honoring the victims of that fateful day. Here are just a few examples of how people are remembering the tragedy around the country.
1. Climbing stairs in Dallas.
2. Riding motorcycles in DC.
3. Building Memorial Gardens in Corinth, Mississippi.
4. Running races in Boston.
5. Holding musical tribute concerts in Syracuse, NY.
6. Doing yoga in Manhattan.
7. Riding horses in Las Vegas.
8. Playing golf in Detroit.
9. Donating blood in Staten Island.
10. Walking across the country and collecting 1 million acts of kindness.
How will you be remembering our fallen Americans and heroes?