So how did the seven Republican presidential candidates who didn’t make the cut for the prime-time debate react? Let’s take a look, in the order they ranked.
1. Former Texas Gov. Rick Perry has no complaints, publicly at least.
I look forward to being @FoxNews 5pm debate for what will be a serious exchange of ideas & positive solutions to get America back on track.— Rick Perry (@GovernorPerry) August 4, 2015
2. We can’t say the same for Rick Santorum & Co., however.
Santorum spox on the debate snub pic.twitter.com/pW8mYRSCv0— daveweigel (@daveweigel) August 4, 2015
3. No word from Gov. Bobby Jindal yet.
4. Carly Fiorina is still looking forward to the debate and "continue[s] to be encouraged by the support of conservative activists and grassroots Republicans across the country."
5. Sen. Lindsey Graham was in good spirits about the 5pm “happy hour” debate—perhaps even thankful he won’t be on stage with The Donald.
6. No word from former Gov. George Pataki, either.
7. And radio silence from former Gov. Jim Gilmore.