By now, you've probably seen the parting handshake between President Donald Trump and French President Emmanuel Macron--or read the absurd second-by-second breakdown by CNN's Chris Cillizza.
While this certainly wasn't the smoothest presidential handshake in the history of our great nation, here are five other spectacularly awkward presidential handshakes from recent memory.
5. President Trump and the Polish First Lady. After a flawless handshake execution with the Polish president, an awkward timing mishap led to this hilarious video.
4. Trump nearly dislocates VP Mike Pence's arm on Election Day. Pence, to his credit, seems to recover rather quickly.
3. President Obama and Raul Castro and whatever this awkward hand raise was.
2. Then-candidate Trump and Ben Carson at one of the debates.
1. And of course, this three-way monstrosity featuring Obama, Canadian PM Justin Trudeau, and Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto.