The final tally of tonight's Republican caucus in Nevada, with 99 percent of precincts reporting:
1. Donald Trump: 34,531 (45.9 percent)
2. Marco Rubio: 17,940 (23.9 percent)
3. Ted Cruz: 16,079 (21.4 percent)
4. John Kasich: 3,619 (4.8 percent)
5. Ben Carson: 2,709 (3.6 percent)
Nevada's delegates are divided proportionally, and ended up as follows:
Despite their second-in-a-row fourth and fifth place finishes, both Carson and Kasich have indicated that they are staying in the race.
Republicans vote next on "Super Tuesday," March 1. Primaries will be held in Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Massachusetts, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, and Virginia. Republican caucuses will be held in Alaska, Colorado, Minnesota, and Wyoming.