Last night's debate was a doozy. Here are some key moments.
1. Ted Cruz demolishes the media
2. Donald Trump savages John Kasich's low poll numbers
3. Chris Christie calls out the moderators for being rude
4. Jeb Bush tells Marco Rubio to resign from the Senate
5. Rubio defends his finances and discusses his tax plan
6. Christie rips moderators for asking a stupid question about fantasy football regulations
7. CNBC moderator botches Rubio's tax plan
Then, the correction:
CORRECTING earlier tweet: Tax Foundation says Rubio benefits lowest 10% proportionally more (55.9) than top 1% (27.9%). Avg for all: 17.8%.— John Harwood (@JohnJHarwood) October 14, 2015
8. Trump takes credit for shortening the debate length "so we can get the hell out of here"