COPENHAGEN, Denmark (AP) — Danish prosecutors have charged four men with helping a lone gunman who last year killed two people in attacks in Copenhagen.
Justice Minister Soeren Pind says the men were charged with assisting Omar El-Hussein with the killing of a Jewish security guard outside Copenhagen's main synagogue on Feb. 15 with a handgun.
El-Hussein also killed a Danish filmmaker attending a free speech event Feb. 14, but the four were not charged with assisting that crime.
Pind said Wednesday the trial was set to start March 10. If found guilty, the men who cannot be named under a court order, face up to six years in jail.
Defense lawyer Michael Juul Eriksen said his four clients have pleaded not guilty.
El-Hussein was killed during a shoot-out with police on Feb. 15.