LONDON (AP) — Here's what to watch for at the London Olympics on Tuesday:
1. SWIMMING: Michael Phelps aims for a record-tying 18th Olympic medal in the 200 butterfly final.
2. GYMNASTICS: The U.S. women's team goes for gold, hoping to improve on the men's disappointing show a day earlier.
3. ROYAL SILVER: Zara Phillips, the queen's granddaughter, won a silver medal in equestrian eventing.
4. TWITTER STORM: A teenager has been arrested on suspicion of posting malicious Twitter messages directed at a British Olympic diver.
5. HEADSCARF: Agreement reached: Saudi Arabia's judo fighter will be able to compete wearing some form of headscarf, despite fears over personal safety.