LONDON (AP) — Here's what to watch for at the London Olympics on Monday:
1. SWIMMING: There are four finals, with Ryan Lochte going for a second gold in the men's 200 freestyle. The less successful Michael Phelps — a phrase many are unaccustomed to hearing — will also be in the pool elsewhere.
2. GYMNASTICS: The first gold medal will be awarded in the men's team final.
3. SMOOTH RUNNING: There were no indications of the commuting chaos many had expected in London on the first regular business day of the Olympics. Will it last?
4. EMPTY SEATS: Expect fewer now. Organizers are having no trouble offloading tickets that weren't sold by federations.
5. HER HORSE ON THE COURSE: The queen's granddaughter, Zara Phillips, races her horse around a course featuring 28 fences, hedges and water jumps in London's oldest royal park.