LONDON (AP) — Here's what to watch for at the London Olympics on Thursday:
1. GETTING CLOSER: The Olympic torch travels past some famous and venerable landmarks — the Houses of Parliament, St. Paul's Cathedral and Buckingham Palace, among others — on the second-to-last day of its 8,000-mile (12,900-kilometer) journey.
2. TENNIS DRAW: Who will have the best route to the final? Thursday is the draw for men's and women's tennis.
3. DAVID CAMERON: The British prime minister gives his view on all things Olympic inside the park. What's his take on the security situation as the games approach?
4. MICHELLE OBAMA: The U.S. first lady arrives in London. Expect to see a lot of her — and a lot of security around her — as of Friday morning.
5. ROMNEY VISITS: The Republican presidential candidate meets with British leaders, including Cameron and former prime minister Tony Blair.