Congolese police say they are holding 126 suspects in what they say was a multi-pronged attack that centered on Congo's presidential palace.
Spokesman Lt. Col. Lole Onyondo said Tuesday the well-armed assailants targeted several sites during last month's attack, including the airport, a military base, the state broadcaster and prisons. He says 19 people were killed.
Police showed some suspects to local journalists but reporters were not allowed to ask questions. Some of the suspects said aloud that they were innocent.
President Joseph Kabila and his wife were not home at the time of the Feb. 27 assault.
Kabila, who first inherited the job after his father's assassination, blamed opponents ahead of the elections set for November.