LOS ANGELES (AP) — The Latest on "Bachelor in Paradise" (all times local):
Singer called it unsurprising that Warner Bros., as a result of its own internal investigation, found no misconduct or harm involving any cast member.
The studio said it worked with an outside law firm.
An independent investigation based on "multiple new witnesses coming" will be conducted, Singer said.
It was producers and crew members, not his client, whose complaints about behavior on the set lead to a halt in production, he said.
The producer of ABC's "Bachelor in Paradise" says a review of videotape found no cast misconduct or danger to any contestant.
Warner Bros. said Tuesday that the reality show will resume production, which had been halted for the review.
But the studio said that changes will be made to "further ensure" the safety and security of participants. The changes weren't specified.
Warner hasn't detailed the allegations reportedly made by a witness to the show's taping in Mexico.
But last week, "Bachelor in Paradise" contestant Corinne Olympios said she was a "victim" who was seeking therapy and had hired an attorney.
Olympios' spokesman didn't immediately reply to a request for comment.