Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
1. 100-DAY MARK NEARS AS BUDGET DEADLINE LOOMS
As the symbolic milestone approaches, Trump juggles a renewed health care push and his demands that a government funding bill should include money for the border wall with Mexico.
2. WHO SHUT OUT POLITICAL MAINSTREAM FOR FRENCH PRESIDENCY
The May 7 runoff will be between far-right leader Marine Le Pen and centrist Emmanuel Macron, and French politicians on the moderate left and right are urging voters to block Le Pen's path to power.
3. NEW ORLEANS TO TAKE DOWN CONFEDERATE STATUES
Louisiana would be the latest Southern institution to sever itself from symbols viewed by many as a representation racism and white supremacy.
4. ARKANSAS SET FOR FIRST DOUBLE EXECUTION IN US SINCE 2000
Two inmates who say they're in poor health after decades on death row argue that their medical conditions could lead to extreme pain during lethal injections.
5. WHO IS CONCERNED ABOUT TRUMP'S IMMIGRATION PLAN
Farmers, nursery and winery owners who depend on immigrant labor are predicting a catastrophe if those workers are arrested for being in America illegally.
6. WHO IS BRACING FOR NORTH KOREA'S NEXT ACT
Trump speaks by phone with both the Japanese and Chinese leaders as the allies urge restraint and calm in dealing with Kim Jong Un.
7. AARON HERNANDEZ'S HOMETOWN PREPARES FOR FUNERAL
Family and friends of the former NFL player will say their farewells during a private ceremony in Bristol, Connecticut.
8. REPORT: ANTI-JEWISH BIAS INTENSIFIED DURING ELECTION
The Anti-Defamation League found an increase in cases of anti-Semitic intimidation and vandalism last year.
9. SHERYL SANDBERG CHOOSES 'OPTION B' FOR RESILIENCE
The new book by the Facebook executive recounts the death of her husband, her grief, and how she recovered from it.
10. HOW DODGERS, YANKEES MAY AFFECT FREE AGENTS
The free-wheeling franchises are cutting payroll and their luxury tax bills — just as Bryce Harper, Manny Machado and perhaps Clayton Kershaw near the market.