Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Tuesday:
1. CLINTON, TRUMP DASH TO FINISH LINE
The candidates blitz through battleground states in a final bid to energize supporters, a frenzied end to a bitter election year.
2. WHAT COULD BE GOOD NEWS FOR DEMOCRATS
A record number of Americans have voted ahead of Election Day — driven by soaring turnout from Latinos, who often lean Democratic.
3. GRUESOME DISCOVERY NEAR MOSUL
Iraqi troops advancing on the city held by the Islamic State group find a mass grave containing some 100 decapitated bodies.
4. ANOTHER CORPSE FOUND IN SOUTH CAROLINA
Investigators discover a third body on the property of the owner of a real estate firm who has been linked to seven deaths.
5. HOW DANIEL ORTEGA IS CEMENTING FAMILY CONTROL OF NICARAGUA
The president's overwhelming re-election to a third consecutive term also officially places his wife as vice president.
6. STOCKS HALT NINE-DAY LOSING STREAK
After a period of sluggishness, the U.S. stock market posts its biggest gain in eight months, with the Dow up more than 370 points.
7. STUDY OFFERS REASSURING EVIDENCE ON ANESTHESIA
Anesthesia during early childhood surgery poses little risk for intelligence and academics later on, the largest study of its kind suggests.
8. TV ANCHORS GOING HEAD-TO-HEAD AS ELECTION NEARS
ABC's David Muir and NBC's Lester Holt are in the midst of a spirited competition for first place in the evening news ratings.
9. 'ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE' ECLIPSED
The latest viral phenomenon? It's people standing still as part of the "mannequin challenge."
10. WHICH NFL TEAM IS IN UNFAMILIAR SPOT
After knocking off Super Bowl champion Denver in an AFC West showdown, the Oakland Raiders head into their bye week in an unusual place: first place.