Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Tuesday:
1. CLINTON FIGHTS BACK AGAINST COMEY
The Democrat forcefully challenges the FBI's new email inquiry, declaring during a campaign rally in battleground Ohio, "There's no case here."
2. TROOPS PUSH WITHIN MILE OF MOSUL'S EASTERN BORDER
Iraqi special forces are poised to enter the country's second-largest city in an offensive to drive out Islamic State militants.
3. POPE MAKES COMMON CAUSE WITH MARTIN LUTHER
The pontiff marks the 500th anniversary of the Protestant Reformation by travelling to secular Sweden with a message of Christian unity.
4. DEFENSE CRITIQUES 'UNRELIABLE' COSBY ACCUSERS
The entertainer's lawyers say the memories of 13 women who could testify at his sex assault trial have been marred by time and media coverage of the case.
5. WHERE LIBERTARIAN THEORIES ARE BEING TESTED
In the Minneapolis suburb of Crystal, Libertarians hold a majority on the City Council and are trying to put their frugal, small-government ideas into practice.
6. PIPELINE EXPLODES IN RURAL ALABAMA, INJURING SEVEN WORKERS
The blast sends flames soaring over the forest near where the same pipeline burst in September. That rupture led to gasoline shortages across the South.
7. WHAT DANGER ZIKA MIGHT POSE FOR MEN
Research shows that the virus ravages the testes of male mice, though it's not yet clear if the results apply to people.
8. CNN PARTS COMPANY WITH DONNA BRAZILE
The split is announced after WikiLeaks reveals that the former TV commentator tipped the Clinton campaign about a question that was going to be asked at a town hall.
9. SINGER OPENS UP IN 'ZAYN'
In his new book, the former One Direction member details why he decided to leave the top-selling boy band.
10. WHO'S IN FAMILIAR SPOT IN HOOPS POLL
Duke is the runaway choice for No. 1 in the AP's college preseason rankings.