Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Tuesday:
1. WHICH BATTLEGROUND STATE IS RAISING ALARMS FOR TRUMP
Crucial Pennsylvania may be slipping away to Clinton. A loss there would leave Trump only a razor-thin pathway to winning the White House.
2. ISLAMIC MILITANTS BLAMED FOR DEADLY ATTACK ON POLICE TRAINING CENTER
Dozens of police trainees are killed when gunmen attack the facility in Pakistan's restive southwestern Baluchistan province.
3. WHAT'S LATEST BAD NEWS FOR 'OBAMACARE'
The administration confirms that premiums will go up sharply next year for health insurance sold to millions of consumers through HealthCare.gov.
4. MASS EXODUS FROM MOSUL FEARED
Camps have been set up to accommodate 60,000 people, but some 200,000 could be displaced in the first weeks of the battle to drive the Islamic State group from the city.
5. SUSPECT IN KILLINGS, CARJACKINGS, COP SHOOTINGS ON THE RUN
Authorities hunt for a man suspected of going on a violent rampage in the Oklahoma City area while apparently taunting law enforcement via social media.
6. WHO'S DEVOTING TIME TO VENEZUELA'S POLITICAL CRISIS
Pope Francis meets with President Nicolas Maduro as the Vatican takes a more active role trying to defuse the tense standoff in the South American nation.
7. CAR BUYERS, TAKE NOTE
Lexus, Toyota and Buick are the most reliable brands in Consumer Reports' latest survey, a reward for their conservative approach to new technology.
8. WHERE CIGARETTES TAKE HIGHEST TOLL
In the U.S., cancer deaths tied to smoking are highest among men in Southern states where smoking is more common and rules against it are less strict.
9. JURORS TOSS STALKING COUNT
A jury acquits a man of stalking TV star Kendall Jenner but convicts him of trespassing at her secluded Hollywood Hills home.
10. LOVABLE LOSERS MEETING IN WORLD SERIES
The Cleveland Indians' last title was in 1948. The Chicago Cubs are trying to win for the first time since 1908.