Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Wednesday:
1. CLINTON FOUNDATION DONORS GOT FACE TIME WITH HER AT STATE
More than half the people from outside government who met with Hillary Clinton while she was secretary of state had one thing in common: their organizations all gave money to the Clintons' charities, the AP finds.
2. TRUMP SIGNALS EASING OF HARDLINE STANCE ON IMMIGRATION
The billionaire businessman suggests he's open to "softening" laws dealing with immigrants in the U.S. illegally.
3. MAGNITUDE 6.1 QUAKE RATTLES CENTRAL ITALY
First images of damage showed debris in the street and some collapsed buildings in towns and villages that dot much of the Umbrian countryside.
4. WHAT'S LATEST SOURCE OF FRICTION BETWEEN THE TWO KOREAS
South Korea's military says North Korea has fired a missile from a submarine off its east coast into the sea.
5. TURKEY SAYS OPERATION LAUNCHED TO FREE IS-HELD SYRIAN TOWN
The assault follows the Turkish foreign minister's pledge of "every kind" of support for operations against the extremist group along a 100-kilometer (62-mile) stretch of Syria's frontier.
6. WHY DRUGMAKER MYLAN HAS PR PROBLEM
Sky-high price hikes for the company's EpiPens are making it the latest target for patients and politicians infuriated by soaring drug costs.
7. MEXICO STORMS KILL MILLIONS OF MONARCHS
The storms blew down acres of forests where the migrating butterflies spend the winter in central Mexico, killing more than 7 percent of the butterflies, experts say.
8. WHICH SLICE OF ROADSIDE AMERICANA IS DISAPPEARING
One of the last two Howard Johnson restaurants will close in a couple of weeks, taking with it its fried clam strips and 28 ice cream flavors.
9. STEVEN HILL DIES AT 94
The versatile character actor achieved his greatest success late in life as grumpy District Attorney Adam Schiff on TV's long-running "Law & Order."
10. TOM BRADY WOUNDS THROWING HAND
The quarterback says he's ready to play after cutting his right thumb with scissors in a "silly accident" last week.