Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Monday:
1. TRUMP GOES ON TEAR AGAINST MEDIA
The GOP nominee blames the "disgusting" press for distractions at a time when Republicans have urged him — again — to focus on Hillary Clinton.
2. WHO COULD SWAY SWING STATES IN WHITE HOUSE RACE
Residents of Puerto Rico can't vote in presidential elections, but many are fleeing to the U.S. mainland, potentially shifting demographic norms in pivotal Pennsylvania, Florida and Ohio.
3. WHAT BOKO HARAM'S NEW VIDEO SUGGESTS
According to it, some of the abducted Chibok schoolgirls are killed by Nigerian military air strikes. It's not clear how many kidnap victims have died among the 218 who remain missing.
4. BLACK MAN SHOT BY POLICE IN MILWAUKEE HAD GUN IN HIS HAND
Wisconsin's governor, meanwhile, puts the National Guard on standby in case of more violence on the city's mostly black north side.
5. WHERE RISING FLOODWATER LEAVES THOUSANDS HOMELESS
Across southern Louisiana, residents scramble to get to safety as rivers and creeks burst their banks, swollen from days of heavy rain.
6. IRAQI KURDS ADVANCE NEAR ISLAMIC STATE-HELD CITY
U.S.-backed Kurdish forces known as peshmerga say they have retaken five villages east of Mosul and aim to "clear several more villages" to increase pressure on the extremists.
7. USAIN BOLT WINS ANOTHER GOLD IN OLYMPIC 100
American Justin Gatlin finishes second, .08 seconds behind. Andre de Grasse of Canada wins the bronze.
8. RYAN LOCHTE, 3 OTHER U.S. SWIMMERS ROBBED BY ARMED MEN IN RIO
"While it is true that my teammates and I were the victims of a robbery early Sunday morning, what is most important is that we are safe and unharmed," Lochte says in a message posted on Instagram.
9. LULULEMON'S CEO SEES LOTS OF ROOM TO GROW
"We went from playing defense to playing offense, and we are launching new things again," says Laurent Potdevin.
10. ADELE SAYS NO TO SUPER BOWL PERFORMANCE OFFER
"I mean, come on, that show is not about music. And I don't really — I can't dance or anything like that," the British singer tells an audience at her Los Angeles concert.