DETROIT (AP) — The Latest on the discovery of a young boy's body in Detroit and the arrest of a suspect found in Ohio (all times local):
An autopsy has determined that a 13-year-old Detroit boy who was abducted and killed this week was not shot to death.
The Wayne County medical examiner's office conducted an autopsy Friday. County spokesman Lloyd Jackson said in a statement that the manner and cause of Deontae Mitchell's death has yet to be determined, pending further investigation, but that the teenager was not shot.
Deontae had been riding his bike with a cousin Tuesday night when he was abducted outside a market on the city's east side. Surveillance video shows a man forcing the boy into a car.
Police believe that man was 45-year-old Gregory Walker, who was arrested Thursday with a woman in Toledo, Ohio. Deontae's body was found Thursday in a vacant lot on Detroit's east side.
Two other men have since been arrested in Detroit.
Police say a fourth person sought following the abduction and death of a 13-year-old Detroit boy who was riding a bike along a city street has been taken into custody.
Detroit police Chief James Craig says the 51-year-old man was arrested Friday, but no charges have been filed against him or three others.
Craig also said that police are awaiting the results of an autopsy on the body of Deontae Mitchell, which was found Thursday in a vacant lot. Deontae disappeared Tuesday night while riding bikes with a cousin.
Surveillance video shows Deontae being pursued by a man who grabbed the boy by his arm and forced him into a car. Police believe that man was 45-year-old Gregory Walker, who was arrested with a woman in Toledo, Ohio.
Another man was arrested Thursday in Detroit.