Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Tuesday:
1. WHAT'S SEEMINGLY WITHIN TRUMP'S GRASP
The GOP front-runner is aiming for a sweep of all five Northeastern states, including Pennsylvania, in the latest round of presidential primaries.
2. COURT REINSTATES 'DEFLATEGATE' PENALTY FOR QB TOM BRADY
The decision by a federal appeals panel in favor of a four-game suspension overturns a lower judge and sides with the NFL in a battle with the players union.
3. WHY OBAMA IS SENDING MORE US TROOPS TO SYRIA
The deployment of another 250 troops is needed to keep up "momentum" in the campaign to dislodge Islamic State extremists, he says.
4. ACCUSER SUES DENNIS HASTERT, ALLEGING UNPAID HUSH MONEY
The man who claims he was sexually abused by the former House speaker files a breach-of-contract suit, saying he's owed more than half the $3.5 million Hastert promised if he stayed quiet.
5. GUNMEN LAUNCH PAIR OF ATTACKS ON POLICE IN ACAPULCO
A Mexican state official says the assaults may have been a response to recent detentions of drug cartel leaders.
6. WHO'S BAGGED INTERVIEW WITH TRUMP
The billionaire businessman will join Megyn Kelly on a Fox TV special for her first interview with him since their fallout.
7. GANNETT AIMING TO BUY RIVAL TRIBUNE PUBLISHING
The $388 million deal would give the owner of USA Today control of the Los Angeles Times, the Chicago Tribune and several other newspapers.
8. WHICH GOAL DUBAI IS SETTING FOR ITS CAR-CRAZED POPULATION
The city-state wants to have 25 percent of all trips on its roads to be done by driverless vehicles by the year 2030.
9. KELLY RIPA EXPECTED BACK ON 'LIVE'
It'll be her first appearance on the show since she was reportedly blindsided last week with the news that co-host Michael Strahan is leaving.
10. WARRIORS' CURRY EXPECTED TO MISS TWO WEEKS OR MORE WITH SPRAINED KNEE
The injury deals a blow to Golden State's hopes of following a record-breaking season with a second straight NBA championship.