Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Thursday:
1. REPUBLICANS SEEK LAST-DITCH STRATEGY TO STOP TRUMP
Sensing a window closing fast, GOP leaders and elder statesmen toggle through a menu of scenarios but land on none.
2. WHO SEES 'NO PATH FORWARD' IN HIS BID FOR WHITE HOUSE
Ben Carson says he is effectively ending his presidential campaign that briefly took him to the top of a chaotic GOP field but ended with a Super Tuesday whimper.
3. NORTH KOREA REPORTEDLY FIRES SHORT-RANGE PROJECTILES INTO SEA
The development comes just hours after the United Nations slapped sanctions on Pyongyang for its recent nuclear test and long-range rocket launch.
4. DEEPLY SPLIT SUPREME COURT WRESTLES WITH ABORTION CASE
As ever, Justice Anthony Kennedy appears to hold the outcome in his hands on a court operating with eight justices since the death of Justice Antonin Scalia.
5. WHY IRANIAN MIGRANTS SEW THEIR MOUTHS SHUT
This is how they hope to bring attention to their protest against the mass evictions and destruction of a large swath of a migrant camp in northern France.
6. WHAT YEARLONG SPACEMEN EMBRACE BACK ON EARTH
Astronaut Scott Kelly says when the hatch of his Soyuz capsule popped open after touchdown, the blast of cold air was "amazing." Russian cosmonaut Mikhail Kornienko finds it "unforgettable."
7. INDICTED EX-CHESAPEAKE CEO DIES
Natural gas industry titan Aubrey McClendon was killed when police say he drove his sport utility vehicle "straight into a wall" in Oklahoma City.
8. DEBRIS REPORTEDLY FROM SAME TYPE OF PLANE AS MH370
Flight 370, which disappeared two years ago with 239 people aboard, is the only known missing 777.
9. MAN PLEADS GUILTY TO ABDUCTING, KILLING 2 VIRGINIA COLLEGE STUDENTS
In a plea deal, prosecutors drop a capital murder charge that could have resulted in the death penalty and Jesse LeRoy Matthew Jr. agrees to a sentence of four consecutive life terms.
10. IOC IDENTIFIES 43 POTENTIAL REFUGEE ATHLETES FOR RIO GAMES
No details are given on where the potential team members come from or which sports they compete in.