Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
1. WHITE SUPREMACIST FEUD ERUPTS AS GOP FIGHTS TRUMP
The new focus comes as the billionaire businessman's rivals acknowledge that time is running out to prevent him from becoming the Republican Party's presumptive nominee.
2. WHOSE CAREER HAS PLENTY FOR FANS AND FOES TO LOVE, HATE
Donald Trump's business record gives Super Tuesday voters inclined to praise or condemn his boardroom bona fides a way to support either view.
3. ACADEMY AWARDS TAKE ON ISSUES BEYOND #OSCARSSOWHITE
The ceremony turns out to be a platform not just for racial representation, led by host Chris Rock's insight and parody, but a wide array of causes, from global warming to sexual abuse.
4. NORTH KOREA PUTS TEARFUL DETAINED AMERICAN BEFORE CAMERAS
Otto Warmbier, who is a University of Virginia student, says he tried to steal a political banner as a "trophy" for a church back home.
5. WHY WOUNDED PERUVIAN DRUG COP IS STRUGGLING
What gnaws at Sgt. Johnny Vega most is a sense of futility: With him out of commission, the traffickers have won.
6. WHY HAWAII IS WORRIED ABOUT ZIKA
Its anti-pesticide sentiment, tropical conditions and understaffing in the Department of Health might undermine efforts to prevent the spread of the virus linked to birth defects.
7. FOR IRANIAN RESTAURANTS IN SAUDI, IT'S BUSINESS AS USUAL
Iranian eateries in Riyadh are outselling calls for a boycott, serving as a reminder of the deep historic links between the two countries.
8. VETS OF '05 SENATE TRUCE DON'T SEE ACCORD OVER COURT PICK
They say that today's political climate is too toxic for a bipartisan pact that would lead to a replacement for the late Justice Antonin Scalia.
9. NAVY SEAL TO RECEIVE MEDAL OF HONOR
Obama is set to award the nation's highest military honor to Edward Byers who helped rescue an American hostage in December 2012.
10. COSBY'S LAWYERS SEEKING TO DISMISS MODEL'S DEFAMATION CASE
Janice Dickinson sued the comedian in May over his denial of her claims that he drugged and raped her in Lake Tahoe in 1982.