Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Wednesday:
1. TRUMP, SANDERS SWEEP TO VICTORY IN NEW HAMPSHIRE PRIMARY
The two candidates won their first victories of the 2016 presidential elections, adding crucial credibility to their upstart candidacies and underscoring voters' insistence on shaking up American politics.
2. OBAMA UNVEILS HIS EIGHTH AND FINAL BUDGET
The $4.1 trillion, election-year budget finances Democratic priorities like education, health care and climate change with new taxes on crude oil, the wealthy and big banks.
3. THE LATEST IN SYRIA
As government troops close in on Aleppo, some residents are preparing to flee Syria's largest city while others hoard food in case of a long siege, even hanging bread on rooftops to dry it out for storage.
4. AUTHORITES TRY TO FIGURE OUT WHAT CAUSED A DEADLY TRAIN CRASH IN GERMANY
The collision with two commuter trains killed 10 people and injured 80 others.
5. WHAT TESTIMONY BEFORE CONGRESSIONAL COMMITTEES REVEALS ABOUT IS
Senior U.S. intelligence officials say the Islamic State group is determined to overcome logistical challenges and strike targets in the United States this year.
6. NEW REPORT SHOWS HOW CALIFORNIA FARMERS REAP RECORD SALES
Despite the epic drought in the state, farmers are thriving even though city-dwellers have been forced to conserve water, household wells have run dry and fish have died.
7. HOW AN ILLINOIS LAWMAKER SEEKS TO HALT ONLINE VIOLENCE
Republican Rep. Terri Bryant wants to criminalize the recording of fights that are posted on social media after an incident in her district.
8. WHY CAM NEWTON WALKED OUT OF A NEWS CONFERENCE
The league's MVP says he didn't feel like talking after the Super Bowl game, and "if I offended anybody that's cool, but I know who I am."
9. EVERYONE LOVES A PARADE
Hundreds of thousands of fans cheered the Denver Broncos as the team celebrated its Super Bowl championship over the Carolina Panthers.
10. POLICE SAY THIS 3.5-FOOT OBJECT WAS HURLED THROUGH A WENDY'S DRIVE-THRU WINDOW IN FLORIDA
An alligator. The alleged thrower was arrested and charged with assault with a deadly weapon.